Placing an Order
Orders may be placed by phone 602-707-6294, or in person and must be paid in full at time of placement. All orders must be reviewed and approved by Arizona Flower Market. An order confirmation email will be sent to confirm your order.
Generally there is no minimum order price. However around major floral holidays, a minimum purchase amount may be temporarily imposed.
Payment is accepted via in-store with cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or over the phone using a debit or credit card only.
Arizona Flower Market carries fresh flowers and supplies in inventory at all times. For special orders and/or large quantities, we recommend placing the order a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the pick-up date. Depending on the types of flowers ordered, we recommend picking up your flowers 2 to 3 days before your event to allow the flowers proper time to bloom fully.
To make changes to your order, please call us at 602-707-6294.
Yes! If you need to purchase the same variety and quantity of flowers routinely, we can set up a standing order so the same items are automatically ordered each time. No matter the frequency.
Delivery and Pickup
Currently Arizona Flower Market does not offer delivery. Pick up only.
Yes on our website home page, click on Current Specials in the upper right corner. Prices subject to change without notice.
- When your flowers arrive, carefully unpack them by removing and discarding all packaging materials (paper, cardboard, string, etc.).
- Fill cleaned containers or buckets with fresh, cool water.
- Cut all stems diagonally with Floral Shears at least one inch from the end of the stem; avoid using household scissors as these tend to pinch the flower stem, inhibiting the stem’s ability to soak up water.Also, try to keep the stems as long as possible until you are ready to create your arrangement.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line in your cleaned container; this will help to avoid any rotting and bacteria formation that could shorten the life of the flowers.
- Keep flowers in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
- In order to maintain the freshest flowers over time, repeat steps 2-4 every two days until you are ready to create your arrangement.
- HELPFUL HINT: Please keep in mind that some flowers will need a day or two to fully open
Additional instructions for specific varietals
- Roses: Often delivered with a layer of guard petals that serve as the flower’s natural protectant against the elements. You can remove the layer of guard petals to expose a fresh bloom.
- Lilies: Once the buds open, cut off the orange-yellow stamens in the center to avoid shedding and staining.
Product should be inspected at time of pick up. We do not accept returns on merchandise or fresh flowers. All sales are final.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 602-707-6294
If you decide to cancel, you agree to pay Eventbrite’s fee which is 3.5% + $1.59 at this moment per paid ticket. AZFM does not charge this fee & it may change without notice.
7 days prior to the date of the event
Yes! email@example.com or call 602-707-6294
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Any transfers need to be done 7 days prior to event date.
We are currently following the City of Phoenix Mandate where everyone must wear a mask to enter the store.